Freezing Friday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 10/27/11 8:38 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning PA:

I am so not ready for this weather!!!!  I have absolutely no idea where my winter coats are packed.  This renovation should have been completed, I should have my outerwear as well as my normal fall/winter wardrobe where I can find the darn clothing.  But no, I have no idea where the coats were packed and placed.  I've looked in the obvious spots, however, do remember when packing them away it was during a "high stress" time so I have no idea what I did with any of my coats.  I'll be freezing this weekend to say the least.

Yesterday the lens fell out of my glasses, so I had an old pair that I used to work in all day.  My back up pair that is a prescription close to the current pair are lost in packing hell so the pair I ended up using were maybe 3-4 prescriptions ago.  I could read the computer screen, however, could not read any written text printed on paper.  Yesterday was not such a good day, by the time I left I had a rageing headache, and felt sick to my stomach.

Work is still insane, although Im almost caught up on all the work I've been behind in due to my father's death. It is unbelieveable how much I had to catch up on after being out of the office for 2 weeks.I am planning on today being the day that everything is cleared off my plate and next week I'll be starting with a clean slate.

Things are improving with the house. We have a wonderful lawyer - that is all I can say on that subject. We are going to be okay.

Hider is slowly improving, she's coming out when my son-in-law is at the house to be petted. When she hears noise she will not leave the bedroom or if she is downstairs on the couch she burrows into the blanket and will not move.  If she is upstairs and is caught off guard she'll run for the bedroom.  She's very clingy with both Gene and I, much more than she's ever been and has become quite vocal.

Looking forward to being able to share photos and the progress on the house with you all in the future...

Hope you all have a wonderful brisk day...

Ida

IdaMae

proudmama13
on 10/27/11 8:52 pm - Bristol, PA
Morning All!

Just a quick pit stop to say HEY!  I'm taking the baby - my son is 8 weeks old - with me on the road today while I run errands.  Hopefully he will sleep through it.  He's been great the last couple of times we've been out and about, so I'm hoping today is no different. 

Ida - You are not kidding about the brisk-ness today!  Thank goodness I got the little guy a jacket last weekend! 

Here's wishing everybody a great TGIF!!!!!

Lots of love to ya,
Selena

Liz R.
on 10/27/11 10:02 pm - Easton, PA
Ida so glad that things are finally progressing!

Selena - Congrats on the little one and good luck with the running! My little girl is 17 months

I am at wor****il noon today then running to Wegmans and home to hang with the Princess. Today is Chris' bday and my best friend is moving tomorrow so it'll be a packed weekend!

Stay warm and do all your anti-snow dances! lol
dit657
on 10/27/11 10:18 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Trust me, Ida - you're not alone when it comes to not being ready for this cold, miserable weather! I am dreading it so much, although on the way in I did notice the trees changing quite a bit and they looked lovely. That is the ONLY good thing about fall as far as I'm concerned. Glad to hear you're making progress with the house as well.

I'm at work - have more paperwork to scan and send off to the realtor and lender (it seems never-ending these days). 19 days til settlement!

We're heading to our friends' place at the beach tonight - I need to get away from the house and the stress of packing and dealing with all the financial b.s. that goes along with buying a house. Plus I dont think it's supposed to snow down there - just rain tomorrow.

Hubby is taking the SUV to U-Haul today to get a price on having a hitch put on and checking out the sizes of trailers we can haul with it.

And that's about it for me, folks - it is Friday (and payday for me -always a plus!).

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
steffihope
on 10/27/11 10:27 pm - Philadelphia, PA
 Good morning Ida and all of PA!!!!  It is THE weekend of the year.......IT IS TIME FOR SIEHARA'S BAT MITZVAH!!!!!!   Many of us on this board were invited, The ones that replied yes, I am looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow.  Those that are not going, you will surely miss a wonderful event!!!!!!!

I am so looking forward to being part of Lisa's Mitzvah.  She has worked so hard for her daughter and this is  a major milestone!!!!  I can't beleive it is already here.  I feel like it was just yesterday that Molly became a Bat Mitzvah herself and you all celebrated with me!  But anyway...

I am back to work after taking two days off to regroup.  I am already agravated about the paperwork that needs to be completed.  It just never stops.

Today, is school, then home to pack for the Bat Mitzvah.  Up and early tomorrow morning.  Looking forward to some pretty weather this weekend.

Happy Friday all!!!
bvohl
on 10/27/11 10:41 pm
Good Morning Ida and PA!!

Ida, it is so cold that the doors on my car stuck! It took about 10 minutes to defrost and take Dee to school. I took a personal day today because I have SO many things to do!!! I did a good bit of what I needed to do last night, but there is still a TON to do!! I will be picking up Dee early from school and then headed to Allentown to be a part of Siehara's Bat Mitzvah! I am so glad that I am staying at a hotel close by, especially with the weather that is coming! THANKS STEFFI!!!!

I won't be on the next couple of days because of being away. I hope everyone has a great weekend and stays safe!! I don't remember the last time that we had snow BEFORE Halloween?!?!

Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views